MySchoolBuilding Security Updates
To keep up with the ever-changing world of technology and its related security needs, we are constantly updating and upgrading our software to deliver the highest quality, secure solutions. There are two new security updates that have been released: an update for Requesters' Login and an update for Administrators to be able to reset user passwords. We are providing information such as documents, videos and frequently asked questions.
Information for Requesters
MySchoolBuilding Requester Login.
This update requires each Requester to use a personal password when logging in to submit a request. This provides an initial layer of security on top of the Submittal Password used on each request form.
Existing Requesters (e.g., have previously submitted work orders, incident, events, etc.) have a default password assigned to their email address, and will be prompted to update the password the first time they log in.
Having trouble as an existing user? Try clearing your cookies, or
1. Select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
2. Enter your email address and select Submit.
3. The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (The email could go to your spam folder, so if you don’t see it, check there.)
4. Open that email and click on the link it provides. Enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
5. Go back to your original screen and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.
6. It will now take you to the screen you are accustomed to seeing and you may enter new requests in the same manner as always.
New Requesters (e.g., have never submitted an online request) will have the ability to register and will become an official user after their first submission of a work order, IT incident, etc.
*Account Number is 1424858112